Tuesday

Aims of Comparative Education


Aims of Comparative Education

As a student of Comparative Education you will have different aims of studying the discipline, but the following will help you in keeping focus of the study;

  • To provide a picture or profile of the education systems in various countries or regions of the world.
  • To enable one come up with a global description and classification of education in various parts of the world.
  • To determine the relations and aspects in education and society, for example, how does family size affect education? How does social status affect education? Or what are the motivations of different social classes to participate in education? among other aspects.
  • To distinguish the fundamental elements of educational persistence and change and relate these with philosophical laws.
  • To facilitate practical reform and planned development of the school system, that is, improvement of education at home. In order to achieve this aims one requires to establish the correlation of aims, customs, social norms and the education system.
  • To enable one have a greater understanding of the wider educational process.

  • To promote the spirit of international understanding and co-operation among those who study it, by promoting friendship, understanding other people's points of view and appreciate other people's cultures.

Critically analyze the above aims of comparative education

Are the above aims achievable in light of what comparative education has been defined?

6 comments:

  1. I love wht you guys are usually up too. This typee of clever work and exposure!

    Keep uup the fantasic works guys I've incorprated yyou guys to
    blogroll.

    My weblog - mont blanc pen pouch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Divine Loan Opportunity Offered By CHESTER BRIAN LOANS That Save My Family From Financial Bondage {Brianloancompany@yahoo.com }

      Hello Everyone, I am Rosie Rhoma a single mom from Texas USA, I will like to share this great testimony on how i got a loan from Chester Brian Loans, when we were driven out of our home when i couldn't pay my bills anymore, After been scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union i visited. my children were taken by the foster care, i was all alone in the street. Until a day i shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first i told her that i am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that i will received my loan from them. On a second thought, due to my homelessness i had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me i received a loan of $80,000.00 from Chester Brian Loans. Am happy i took the risk and applied for the loan. my kids have been given back to me and now i own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to CHESTER BRIAN LOAN COMPANY for giving a meaning to life when i had lost all hope. If you currently seeking for a loan assistance, you can contact them via:.. {Brianloancompany@yahoo.com } OR text +1(803) 373-2162

      Delete
  2. It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time
    to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you
    some interesting things or advice. Maybe you could write next
    articles referring to this article. I desire to read more things about it!



    Check out my site :: concept 2 model e

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woow just the exact work i needed before i sit for my paper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome +Mutuwa Irene.

      You can now order Study Notes, Revision Question, eBooks and more by contacting us on tujuekenya@gmail.com
      OR
      Text/Call?Whatsapp +254717032323

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the best blog.it was very useful for me.keep sharing such ideas in the future as well.this was actually what i was looking for,and i am glad to came here!
    magento development company in bangalore 

    ReplyDelete

Place your request