Saturday

Liquid Crystal Dispaly (LCD)

What are LCD's?
An LCD Screen Television
A liquid crystal display (LCD) is a thin flat electronic visual display that uses the light modulating properties of liquid crystals (L Cs). LCs does not emit light directly. They are used in a wide range of application including computer
monitors,televisions,instrument panels,aircraft cockpit displays,signage e.t.c.They are common in consumer devices such as video players, gaming devices, clocks,watches,calculators and telephones.
   LCD's have displaced cathode ray tube (CRT) displays in most applications. They are usually more compact, lightweight, portable, less expensive, more reliable, and easier on the eyes.

2 comments:

  1. LCD IPHONE 6 BLACK I really like that information. Now need to all over the world. So I like to your suggest webpage..Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been reluctant in purchasing this blank ATM card i heard about online because everything seems too good to be true, but i was convinced & shocked when my friend at my place of work got the card from America Express Hackers & we both confirmed it if it really works. Truly, the card worked & without delay i gave it a try also. Ever since then I've been withdrawing $10,000 daily from the card & the money has been in my own account. Am glad i gave it a try at last & this card has really changed my life financially without getting caught, its real & truly works and made me rich!! Instead of getting a loan, i will advise you get this blank ATM card now!! This Carmella Raymond citizen of United States. Contact the hackers via Email: [ Americaexpresscard@hotmail.com ] or Text only via cell number: +1 (518) 460-6400 for more info.

    ReplyDelete

Place your request